Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great day so far!
There are so many foundations out there, from drug store to high-end, it really hard to pick! Over the past year I’ve become a foundation hoarder. I love buying new foundations and trying them out. Last night I decided to go through my makeup and toss out the old and unused. These are the foundations I kept and by far my favorites:
1. Fit Me by Maybelline – this foundation definitely “fits” me. The color matches me perfectly and it gives me good coverage!
2. L’Oreals Infallable Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation- I love this stuff! I’ve been using this foundation the most lately. I have oily skin so I like to look for a foundation that will give me a matte finish. This stuff is also medium to full coverage so it covers my acne up quite well!
3. L’Oreals True Match Super Blendable Makeup – this foundation also matched me perfectly when it came to color! PERFECTLY! It has a medium coverage and also gave me a matte finish. I recommend this one to those of you who have oily skin like me!
4. Kat Von D’s Lock-It Tattoo Foundation- this stuff is awesome! Also very good coverage, I don’t have to blot very much so it’s good for my oily skin as well. It is very thick so a little goes a long way. I like to apply this with a foundation blush then blend it in with a beauty blender because I noticed it will stick to the beauty blender if you directly apply it with that. Full coverage!
5. Makeup Forever’s High Definition Foundation- I’ve always loved this foundation. Medium to full coverage, very buildable and blendable!
What’s you’re favorite foundation?! Leave me a comment below!